We are very lucky this month as some Year 9 children at Oldbury Wells School have written some questions for St. Leonard’s children to answer. They have thought about what knowledge they think is important to know at secondary school.
- What is the capital of the UK?
- What is the name of the river that flows through Ironbridge, Shrewsbury and Bridgnorth?
- Which country does this River start in (where is its source) –
- Northern Ireland
- What is the capital of France?
- What is the capital of Japan?
- What continent is the Sahara Desert in?
- What is the name of the huge mountain range which spreads across 5 countries, including Nepal and China?
- What is the longest river in America?
- Which is the world’s largest ocean?
- Name the highest mountain in the world?
- Where is the Eiffel Tower?
TO BE INCLUDED IN THE DRAW TO WIN AN ATLAS, WRITE YOUR ANSWER TO ANY QUESTION (OR QUESTIONS) & HAND IN WITH YOUR NAME & CLASS to 5EV. The last date for entries is 17th May 2018.